Through the Lens: January
Join us each month for the Through the Lens link-up by sharing your favorite photos from the previous month. It’s a great way to meet new bloggers and relive your favorite moments from the last month in photographs. Here are my favorites from January:
1. Wrote a few sweet wishes for my future sister-in-law’s baby. He’s due March 5th!
2. Cheered on the Patriots in the playoffs and watched as they beat Baltimore.
3. This yummy blueberry smoothie.
4. The first of MANY snow storms in New England. We’ve officially had 6 feet of snow in two weeks. I’m just about ready to pack up and move down south.
5. When you’re cooped up in the house with nowhere to go = too many mirror selfies.
6. Took this perfect shot of a snowball in mid-throw by Mike.
7. Received the most adorable print from Elm Street Studios and interviewed the shop owner in this blog post (shameless plug insert: there’s also a 30% off coupon code for you in there. You’re welcome).
8. Traveled for work to New York City and said a quick “hello!” to the Empire State building.
9. Snuggled up in the morning and got back to wedding planning.
How was your January #ThroughTheLens?
Now it’s your turn to share! The rules are simple:
1 // Link up your Through The Lens or Monthly recap post.
2 // Grab the Through the Lens button and add to your post (or link back here).
3 // Follow your hosts – All That’s Glittered and Treats & Travels.
4 // Stop by a few other blogs, check out their photos and say hi!
5 // If you share on social media, please use hash tag #ThroughTheLens so we can re-share!
6 // Lastly, the most important rule, have fun!
Read past monthly recaps: